Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
STRUCTURE OF THE ARTICLES
An article must start with an abstract, a brief introduction of the essence of the article, of 100-150 words in length.
- The authors should provide the most relevant keywords (about 5 – 10 words).
- Tables, figures, and diagrams must be inserted in the text where relevant. Annexes and lists of abbreviations may be added to the text if required. If any additional annexes are submitted, they should be placed at the end of the article.
- All literature and other sources used must be specified in footnotes by strictly observing the requirements listed in these guidelines.
The recommended length of the articles is 2500-5000 characters (i.e. approximately 5-10 pages).
The text of the scientific article should be divided into sections:
Introduction: a summary of the history of the issue, the purpose and objectives of the study.
Research methods: new and well-known methods; on previously published methods just refer to the list of references.
Research results: basic theoretical and experimental results, factual data, interrelations and patterns detected.
Discussion: interpretation of findings, limitations, suggestions for future work.
Conclusions: summing up the work, justification of the novelty and relevance of the study, recommendations for the application of the results.
References: The links in the text are numbered in ascending order. Bibliographic information about the publication is made out in accordance with GOST 7.1-2003 (a sample design is attached).
1. The main text must be typed in 12-point Times New Roman font, 1 line spacing.
2. Chapter headings must appear in 14-point Times New Roman font, Bold. Section headings – 12-point Times New Roman font, Bold.
3. Tables must be indicated consecutively by number. The title of the table must appear above the table.
4. Pictures and diagrams must be indicated consecutively by number starting from the beginning of the article. The title of the figure must appear under the figure.